Two Part Cementitious Waterproof Coating
Sinomaco two part cementitious waterproof coating is universal applied and two component, thixotropic, cementitious modified polymer coating which is made of high polymer powders and nano emulsion. This coating provides high adhesion to both concrete floor, wall, balcony and steel and etc.. This coating provides protection from the effects of aggressive acid gases, moisture and chlorides and also resists chemical attack on the concrete or other substrates. This coating forms a highly elastic hard and alkaline coating on the substrate. Cementitious coating protects concrete in sulfate contaminated ground conditions.
1. Cementitious waterproofing coating in two part with polymer powder and nano liquid.
2. Solvent free Non-toxic and tasteless as a result it can be applied to direct drinking water projects like various reservoirs
3. It is easy mix and construct, and is the best waterproof material for toilet, kitchen and bathroom walls and floors.
4. The coating can form complete, seamless and flexible waterproof layers, which is suitable for irregular base floor and complicated waterproof engineering of pipelines.
5. Excellent adhesion performance and it can be pasted to ceramic tile, stone, marble, etc. for waterproofing.
It is suitable for indoor and outdoor waterproofing projects such as kitchen waterproofing, bathrooms waterproofing, balconies waterproofing, water pools waterproofing, and external walls waterproofing. It can also be used for underground waterproofing projects such as basements, underground garages, air-raid shelters, underground tunnels, and subway culverts.
1. Mix the coating in certain quantities. Ingredients mixing ratio: Emulsion liquid : Polymer powder = 1: 1 or 2:1.
2. Base treatment: the base should be smooth, solid, clean and free of oil stains; and the angles, corners and pipe parts should be treated according to the design requirements.
3. Application: Generally 2~3 layers brushed, roller or spray;
4. The brush interval of 2~4 hours, the coating thickness is 0.4mm~0.6mm.
If the bottom layer is in a wet state for a long time, the brush interval can be 4-8 hours, and it no need to be completely dried before next layer construction.
The two layers are recommended to be brushed in crossed brushing to achieve the best covering effect and careful inspection shall be conducted.
Generally 2~3 layers brushed, roller or spray allied with coating consumption of 1.5-2.5 kg/m²
Packaging, storage and transportation
This product is packaged in airtight barrels or pails, the storage temperature should not be lower than 0℃, and the storage period is more than nine months.
This product is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive, and can be transported as ordinary goods.
Technical data Sheet
1. It is not suitable for construction when the temperature is lower than 5℃.
2. Construction is prohibited on rainy and snowy days.