HDPE is the most widely used geomembrane in the world and is used more commonly internationally due to its availability and relatively inexpensive material cost. HDPE is an excellent product for large applications that require UV and Ozone resistance, chemical resistance or high-quality installations. Typically used in landfill and mining applications, this product is delivered in large rolls with a width of 3 m and is heat welded in the field by trained technicians providing a high quality, test certified installation. HDPE offers the most cost effective liner for large projects. HDPE is available in thicknesses ranging from 0.8 to 3.0mm. HDPE Lining materials are a cost effective choice for exposed lining projects. This product is successfully used in landfills, waste water treatment lagoons, animal waste lagoons and mining applications.
1. High anti-seepage coefficient. HDPE geomembrane with the anti-seepage effect that normal waterproof material can not match.Water vapor permeability coefficient:K<=1.0*10-13g.cm/c cm2.s.pa.
2. Good chemical stability. HDPE HDPE geomembrane with chemical stability, it is widely used in sewage treatment, chemical reaction tank and landfill. High and low temperature resistance, asphalt, oil and tar, acid, alkali, salt, etc. more than 80 kinds of strong acid and alkali chemical medium corrosion.
3. Excellent anti-aging properties. HDPE geomembrane with anti-aging, anti-UV, anti-decomposition ability, can be exposed to use. It provide a good material assurance for environmental impermeable.
4. Good performance in anti plant roots (root resistant). HDPE geomembrane with anti-puncture ability which can resist most of the plant roots.
5. High mechanical strength. HDPE geomembrane have high mechanical strength, tensile strength at break 28MP,elongation at break of 700%.
6. Easy and quick to use. Flexibility, have many kinds of specifications and many kinds of laying forms to meet the requirements of different projects seepage, use of hot-melt welding, weld strength, construction convenience
7. Environmental friendly. HDPE materials used non-toxic environmentally friendly materials, impermeable principle is an ordinary physical changes, does not produce any harmful substances,It is the best choice for environmental protection, aquaculture, drinking pools
1. Environmental protection and sanitation sector, such as domestic waste landfill, sewage treatment, toxic and hazardous materials disposal site, dangerous goods warehouse, industrial waste, construction and blasting garbage, etc.
2. Water conservancy sector, such as seepage prevention, plugging, reinforcement, anti-seepage of canals, vertical core walls, slope protection, etc.
3. Municipal works, like highway, subway, underground works of buildings and roof storage tanks, seepage prevention of roof gardens, lining of sewage pipes, etc.
4. Gardening like artificial lake, pond, golf course lining, slope protection, etc.
5. Petrochemical industry, like chemical plant, refinery, oil storage tank anti-seepage of gas station, chemical reaction tank, lining of sedimentation tank, secondary lining, etc.
6. Mining industry, as washing tanks, heap leaching tanks, ash yards, dissolution tanks, sedimentation tanks, storage yards, low-lining anti-seepage of tailings, etc.
7. Transportation facilities of basis reinforcement of roads, seepage prevention of culverts.
8. Agriculture industry like reservoir, drinking water pool, storage pond, anti-seepage of irrigation system.
9. Fish breeding sector like fish ponds, linings of shrimp ponds, etc.
10. Anti-seepage, anti-corrosion, anti-leakage, reinforcement, and leachate collection of other facilities. Temporary container structure, prefabrication of special components, etc.
Full Specifications of different thickness membrane