Polymer flexible rubber waterproof coating
Sinomaco K11 Universal waterproof coating is a nontoxic cement based slurry type waterproofing product which can form a flexible and environment- friendly waterproofing layers after used.
It is compounded by modified polymer resin emulsion and special crystallization powder. During the application water is used as reaction curing initiator to induce reactive groups in polymer liquid and reactive substances in powder to react and cure each other to form a flexibility and high performance waterproofing layers after mixed and applied.
After dried the formed layers are flexible with strong weather resistant, good water resistance, strong adhesion to the substrate and can withstand slight vibration and displacement of the base layer; it can also be used in long-term water immersion environment.
It is particularly suitable for indoor and outdoor waterproofing projects such as kitchen waterproofing, bathrooms waterproofing, balconies waterproofing, water pools waterproofing, and external walls waterproofing. It can also be used for underground waterproofing projects such as basements, underground garages, air-raid shelters, underground tunnels, and subway culverts.
1. It can be applied to all kinds of dry or humid bases and various degrees of waterproof and moisture-proof works.
2. Non-toxic and tasteless as a result it can be applied to direct drinking water projects like various reservoirs for waterproofing and anti-seepage.
3. It is convenient to mix and construct, and is the best waterproof material for toilet, kitchen and bathroom walls.
4. The coating can form complete, seamless and flexible waterproof layers, which is suitable for irregular base floor and complicated waterproof engineering of pipelines.
5. Ecological and environmental protection, which can be applied to underground waterproof and impermeability projects with closed or semi-closed and poor ventilation.
6. Excellent adhesion performance. can be pasted to ceramic tile, stone, marble, etc. for waterproofing.
7. After the construction is completed, similar moisturizing curing is not required, and it will not fall off or pulverize.
8. It will not shrink after drying, and can prevent the penetration of silicate on the substrate.
Application methods & usage
1. Ingredients mixing ratio: powder: liquid = 3: 1.
2. Base treatment: the base should be smooth, solid, clean and free of oil stains; and the angles, corners and pipe parts should be treated according to the design requirements.
3. Application: Generally 2~3 layers brushed, roller or spray;
4. The brush interval of 2~4 hours, the coating thickness is 0.4mm~0.6mm.
If the bottom layer is in a wet state for a long time, the brush interval can be 4-8 hours, and it no need to be completely dried before next layer construction.
The two layers are recommended to be brushed in crossed brushing to achieve the best covering effect and careful inspection shall be conducted.
Recommend usage: 2-2.5kg/m2